CHALLENGE: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Human Resources Information Center Systems Administration Division (HRICSAD) needed help to build awareness and educate users and administrators about the new features within their upgraded SuccessFactors Learning Management System (branded LearnATF). ATF also needed to create a strong brand presence within the organization for LearnATF. One key challenge was to reach the geographically dispersed field employees to increase brand awareness and promote the value of LearnATF.
- Provided comprehensive marketing and communication program for the ATF Plateau LMS upgrade and future operation. A strategic message and robust campaign was created to connect the LMS value to the everyday job duties of the field staff. The campaign created excitement about the LMS upgraded features and benefits.
- Developed an award-winning LearnATF brand and extended the brand throughout integrated communication materials and the user experience. Communications and marketing materials such as posters, splash page, and job aids resulted in a branded, engaging, and seamless experience.
- Created a user friendly quick reference guide that simplified the presentation of system usage and training policies.
- Designed Web-based training materials to help LearnATF users with basic operations and new enhancements.
- Expanded learning capabilities of agents in the field by enabling them to post firearms certifications to the LMS using their mobile devices. With the development of a new mobile application, agents providing the training can post students' results directly to the LearnATF.
- Created an interactive eBook prototype to demonstrate the potential for converting training materials into a user-friendly, mobile, and interactive format. The eBook was developed to effectively address training needs from prerequisite knowledge-to-classroom engagement and continued refreshment.